B&B International, Inc. is looking for an experienced interior designer to join our team of Teknion furniture specification consultants. Our services are available to dealers and sales personnel within the Teknion community. We will challenge you to be a knowledge expert on Teknion product/process and to use that knowledge to produce competitive and unique solutions that drive winning projects. Our team is known for their knowledge, creativity, dependability, and teamwork. We are looking for an additional designer to help increase our responsiveness and bandwidth.
- interior design degree
- minimum 2 years experience as an specifier at an office furniture dealership
- specification experience with a major systems manufacturer, Teknion experience preferred but not required
- experience with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD required
- experience with Sketch-up and Project Matrix preferred
- strong communication and organization skills
- self-motivated worker: ability to complete focused, individual work while maintaining connection and collaboration with the design team
- full time salaried or part time hourly available, 32-40 hours/week.
- open to applicants throughout the US - work remotely from home.
- very flexible scheduling. First shift hours required to coordinate efforts with our customers and partners.
- casual work environment - work from home or anywhere with internet access.
- We will supply a laptop and all of the software/supplies needed for your position.
- Paid sick/personal days and vacation time available to full time salaried staff.
- Accommodations for internet service, phone service, and health insurance available.
- email resume to Rebecca Dix